My name is Riste Gjorgjiev. I am a PhD candidate at Universitat Autonoma de Barcelona.
I hold a Masters Degree in Financial Mathematics and Economic Analysis. Here you can find information about my research as well as my current and past teaching.
- 2008-present Ph.D. Student of the International Doctorate in Economic Analysis, Universitat AutÚnoma de Barcelona
- 2006-2008 M.Phil on Economic Analysis, Universitat AutÚnoma de Barcelona, Barcelona, Spain
- 2004-2006 M.Sc on Stochastic and Financial Mathematics, University of Amsterdam, Amsterdam, the Netherlands
- 1998-2004 Degree in Theoretical Mathematics, University Ss. Cyril and Methodius, Skopje, Macedonia
- General Welfare
- Measurement and Analysis of Poverty and Welfare
- Economic Development
- Mathematical and Quantitative Methods
- Aggregation Theory
- Social Choice